Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Date Day

Today the sun is shining! Whaaaahooooo! The kids have no school! Yahoooooo! We all slept in and now we are lounging around.

The plan is to go to the library for new books and then hit the park to soak up some sunshine. It will be a whopping 50 degrees but we will get out and enjoy it!

Friday is my usual day to have my weekly date with my baby George. He doesn't have preschool on Fridays so while the other kids are at school he and I go out for special time. We usually go to our favorite coffee shop and have treats.

I love to sit and visit with him and soak up some snuggles. After he finishes his treat I get him to sit in my lap and then we take turns drawing letters on the arm of the chair with our finger. He knows them all...upper and lower case, and all the sounds. He is growing and learning so fast. I'm going to enjoy this special time with him. My baby.



1 comment:

  1. It is always such a treat to have "one-kid time" with our children. I always loved doing that and my four were spaced in a way that made it more possible. Good for you for working hard to make those special memories happen.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...