Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Christmas Cheer


Amidst lots of sickness over Christmas there were some fun times too. I discovered this yummy drink recently so I bought the ingredients to make my own. I was suppose to bring these along on Christmas Eve but since we stayed home I make up a batch for myself. Yum! It's Vodka (I put it in the freezer to get it nice and cold), red ruby grapefruit juice and a splash of cranberry juice. I put in a shot of vodka and then eyeballed the juice, add ice cubes and shook it up in my shaker. Pour into a martini glass and it's delicious! 


My favorite thing about Christmas is my dishes and I got to use them. Love! The table cloth was my grandma's and my dad made me the candle holder in the center of the table. It's made from one of the wine barrels from his winery. Even sick people should eat in holiday style!


I finally remembered to take a group shot of our guests on Christmas day. We are a fun bunch! 


The other fun thing was these two playing and playing and playing...in the midst of all the sick kids. They were oblivious that anyone was sick. They had a lot of fun playing dolls, and Barbie and dress up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...