Thursday, August 16, 2007

Childhood Memories



This picture is of my and my middle sister's kitties named Spot and Rainbow (can you tell which is which?). I think we were about 6 and 8 years old. We loved those kitties and we would put them in doll clothes, push them in the doll stroller, feed them in the baby doll high chair and as you can see put them to bed with bottles in little cribs. I have such good memories of playing with those kitties. It's been fun to play with Shiloh and think back about Spot and Rainbow too. The little cribs were made by my Dad and the bedding by my stepmom. I wonder where they are now? With a baby girl in the future I would love to have them. I'll have to investigate it.

3 comments:

  1. I always had kitties when I was little and remember force feeding them soda crackers crushed up in water with a tiny tin spoon I bought at Ben Franklin for a dime. (That was two week's allowance.) When I look at Rainbow's little face I can see him (or her, hmmm, not sure anymore) smiling and can still hear the purr of happy kitties coming from your bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing! I had a cat like that when I was little... doll carriage and all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...