Monday, December 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Good thing we love our home...because we can't go anywhere. We had been able to go out in the van up until yesterday. We now have over 15" of snow and the van will not make it up the hill out of our neighborhood any more! Cam walked up to the shops and tried to buy chains but of course nobody has any left. I had my neighbor take me to the grocery store today so we are stocked up now. $300.00 in groceries should last at least until the snow is gone...I hope. Unless we get some chains we won't be leaving...even for Christmas dinner at my MIL's. The temperature isn't getting above freezing and they aren't going to plow our road...so I think we are stuck. Cam has to figure out how to get to work on the 24th. We are lucky though to be home and warm and well fed. I'm feeling bad for all the holiday travellers stuck in airports around the USA...including my SIL in Phoenix...sorry Cinn:( We hope you get here soon.
Our side yard...snow drifts

Updated photo of the backyard

Just because he's so cute!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that's a lot of snow! :) kind of fun to be snowbound..as long as everyone is snug and home together with the cupboards stocked, and it sounds like you've got it cased. and yes, he is SO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...