Friday, December 5, 2008

Merry Merry!


We got our tree today. It's kind of small...but once we were at the tree farm and all 7 of us were out of the car...we were not going to go look somewhere else. The boys had a great time running up and down the aisles. We walked around looking for the perfect (really just me) tree. As we ventured about Mr. P kept saying, "were going to get lost". What a hoot...he's so much like somebody I know...hmmmm. I could only use about 1/4 of the ornaments I own but it was fun to put them on (okay, in reality it wasn't fun...I'm a mean mom and I didn't really want little helpers digging in the boxes, touching my glass ornaments, and taking ornaments off the tree and flying them around like rockets, and...I always have a big fight with the lights:). All the while I'm cooking dinner and bouncing Baby George on my hip....AHHHHH. Anyway, now it's done and looks pretty. The kids love to turn off all the lights and look at the tree. The Santa hats came out tonight too. So cute.

2 comments:

  1. you crack me up! you are so honest..i had Christmas music playing and hot chocolate and 'we' were decorating the tree..in reality, i was sneakily moving and readjusting ornaments so my tree looked 'better' lol! :) i'm with yo ugirl. how's tuba ? i have been mia for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for asking...Tuba is doing okay. His seizures are the same but he is having some good days at school. Keep praying.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...