Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Week


It's my Birthday Week....YEAH! It's actually my Birthday Month...but I get a few eye rolls if I say that too much to my hubby;) We have a fun filled week with lots of Christmas things as well as my BIG day. I'm turning 38!!! Holy cow...I've never felt like this on a birthday...I'm feeling like I'm getting old....er! I guess the fabulous 40 is looming nearer? I told Mr. P that I'm turning 26. He believes me...and so do I...at least until Cam pointed out that I would have been 14 when I had Tuba. It's possible?

Yesterday my friend/God Mother of our kids gave me my birthday present. She came and watched the kids (minus Baby George) while Cam and I went Christmas shopping and out to The Keg for dinner. I ate the biggest steak. Yummy and so relaxing. It's a cinch to go out with two adults and only one child.

Tonight is the pre-school Christmas concert. I wonder if Mr. P will actually sing out loud this year...not just "in his head" like last year. He knows all the songs and sings them at home...so we'll see. We are getting all Christmas dressy and going to the show.

Tomorrow we are going to see Santa (getting Christmas dressy again) and have photos with him. Then...on to my Mom's house for my b-day dinner. Yum:)

Thurs. is my actual b-day and we will go to breakfast and then I'll get an hour long back rub/foot rub from Cam....hint-hint! Then Cam is going to class for his final...I know it...why does he have school on my birthday...whatever! I did order an ice cream cake to have for dinner...oh, I mean dessert. It's chocolate cake with Gold Medal Ribbon ice cream...mmmmmm.

I think the theme of my birthday must be food. Well, it does make me happy:) Cam did buy me a beautiful silver chain to wear my Ethiopian cross on...I'll post a pic later. It's beautiful. Plus, my chair is coming soon.
The photo is of me...awwwwww. I'll try to eat my cake this year a little neater...no bibs.


7 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST DAU-IN-LAW....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOUUUUUU.

    WE LOVE YOU AND WANT YOU TO HAVE AT LEAST THIRTY0EIGHT MORE BIRTHDAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Becky! I wish you good fun, lots of fun, and warm hugs for your birthday!

    I love you!

    p.s. Jamie says Happy Birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Becky!
    Hugs, Mennen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Becky! Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter! You're as beautiful today as you were the day you were born. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, happy late birthday! i'm not sure why you haven't been showing up on my blogroll..so i missed the day, but happy birthday month!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...