Thursday, August 13, 2009

20 Years


This weekend is my 20 year high school reunion. I'm very excited to go and see people that I don't see very often. Some of the people I'm excited to see are the ones I've known since Kindergarten. I live in the same town where I went to high school but I don't really ever run into anyone. I'm excited to catch up with my girlfriends too. We all have busy lives are rarely get the chance to get together. I'll post an update photo of us girls too:)
From top left: Steffanie, Julie, Me
Betsy, Brooke, Madeleine, Jean
Susan, Katie, Danica and Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Nice. Everyone's hair is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! And how funny that MY all-school (48th (!) high school reunion is the same weekend. Have a good time sweet-heart and know I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...