Saturday, August 15, 2009

Reunion

From Left: Moi, Susan, Julie and Katie...
And...20 years later....the same lineup!

I went to my reunion last night. I'm severely tired this morning...I think I'm getting old...er! It was fun to see people and catch up. It's amazing how you can see old friends that you haven't talked to for 10 or 20 years but you feel totally comfortable with them. I saw many of the people that I went to Elementary School with...Go Garfield!!! About half of the people at the reunion I seriously didn't know who the heck they were...thank goodness for name tags...and even then it didn't always help;) I missed my babies (even though they were in bed for most of the time I was gone) so today I'm hanging out in pj's and were baking cookies.
From Left: Julie, Katie, Susan, Brooke, Jean, Susan, Me. You can see the previous post to see us in our 80's Glory of BIG hair and perms:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...