Monday, August 10, 2009

Cheap Night Out


We are always looking for fun things to do...that aren't too expensive. I thought I'd share one of our favorites with you.

We start with dinner at The Ram...on Monday nights kids eat for $1.00 for each paying adult. Since the babes just eat off of our plate that means we buy one kid meal at full price and the other two for $2.00. It's yummy too.

Then we head into the mall and take a leisurely stroll down to the Sharper Image store. We take turns sitting in the massage chairs....ohhhhh. It's hilarious to watch the kids operate the remote and then respond to the massage...either giggling or sighing. You have to peel me out of there but our next stop motivates me.

We head down the mall to Sees Candy. Mmmmm. They give you a piece of candy to try...there is 7 of us and they give us 7 big yummy full size pieces of candy. We do buy some too but I usually only buy about $3.00 worth. Then we window shop and stroll back to the car just in time to go home and put kids to bed....full, relaxed and happy.

1 comment:

  1. Which mall has a See's candy? I was so sad when the one at Burlington Mall closed and relocated. See's is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...