Friday, August 7, 2009

New Bathrooms

My bathrooms are finally done. They are glorious!!! I think there might be nothing better than fresh clean new floors and toilets. I love the new toilet seats/lids...they have a "hiss" self closure. You simply push it about an inch down and it closes itself...slowly and quietly. No more bang of the seat and lid...which had usually been me when I found one in the up position:) They also have a twist hinge that allows you to easily take off the seat/lid and wash it and put it back on. The guy at Home Depot said "you can put it right into the dishwasher"....Ummmm...Ewwwww... I won't be eating at his house! But, you can scrub it in the wash tub and put it back on.

Here's some before and after photos. Can you believe we lived with this nasty brown tile with black grout???? Who would put that into their home??? Well...it was the late 70's!
Picture of old vinyl...just my opinion but vinyl is EVIL. I can't stand it. It's toxic chemicals, terrible for the environment and off gasses in your homes, plus it's not very durable...just my two cents:) The toilet paper mess is courtesy of the cat!
Lovely brown tile....NOT! Cute kids though.
Fabulous new toilet...so clean I'll let a baby touch it.


New tile in shower...looks so bright and gorgeous.


New faucet too.

New tile floor. Love it!!!


Overall look in bathroom. We also had the floor, toilet, faucet done in our master bath but really the look is the same so I didn't post those photos too.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...