Thursday, June 17, 2010

Humor

I love to laugh. And...if you ask my hubby he'll say I laugh like a pirate....and so do my mom and sisters. Yep, that's us...a bunch a cackling (that's Cam's other term for my laugh) pirates! Hey, I do love to laugh. The crazier life gets the more I seek out a good laugh. The few TV shows I watch are ones that make me laugh. I love comedy movies too. I don't have time for the sad or scary. There is enough of that in real life.
I follow a bunch of different blogs. Some are friends through the adoption world, some are friends from church, some family, and some through the grapevine. One of my favorite blogs is Heart Condition. The blog's writer is Erika...I went to high school with her hubby. They too have "almost twins"...two boys only 4.5 mos. apart. Let me say that Erika's blog is THE funniest thing ever. Some days her posts are serious...like the ones detailing her boys' adoptions. Get the kleenex while reading that series. Erika is an excellent writer and has the BEST sense of humor. Her husband tells her she should write a book...and he is right! Check out her blog and you can have a daily dose of humor...and use your pirate laugh like I do.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...