Monday, November 22, 2010

Bad Bump

Sweet Baby Boy got a big black eye...courtesy of his Sis! Ouch. Sis ran into his eye with the top of her head. On purpose?? Well, she did run into him on purpose but the owie factor wasn't on purpose. She felt REALLY bad, first when she was sent to bed (because she had just been told not to do it) and then felt even worse after seeing her brother's eye.
The next day I took the photo of them with my cell phone. We were at the school to pick-up Mr. P and BG was asleep. I laid him in the wagon with his head on Sis' lap. She was so nice and caring....rubbing his head.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That looks horrible! And I know that typically, pictures don't do the injuries justice, so I can only imagine! Poor little guy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...