Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

Over the river and through the woods to the grandparents house we went! We spent Thanksgiving in Lake Chelan at my dad and stepmom's house. AND...my sister just had a precious baby girl so we got to spend the holiday meeting holding her and kissing her.
Of course what holiday is complete without pie? NONE! I baked my heart out making two pumpkin, one mile-high apple pie and a big pan of dark chocolate brownies. Yummy!
Of course I was first in line to hold my new niece. Scrumtious I tell ya!!
My gorgeous sis with her new sweetie. Check out the little ballerina outfit.
Uncle Cam had to get in on the baby action too. We do love a newborn. I'm sure you're all wondering if this made us want another baby. Ummm...she is the sweetest and I loved holding her but I was happy she was going home with her Mama! Yep, I take that as a sign that we are done...with babies at least. ;)
Sis was thrilled with her new cousin. Finally another girl to play with....and shop with...more on that later.
Mr. P was up next. What a precious pic. Love it how my kids all love babies.
Grandma got to have some fun time with Sis...AKA Wild Woman.
On Friday the girls all went into town for some shopping. The boys played in the snow.
I'll write more about shopping. It deserves it's own blog entry. Here is Sis having the time of her life!!
Tuba got lots of snuggle time with Grandpa.
And more snuggle time with baby. Tuba is not happy that we are done having babies...he'd like a new addition each year. He is giving her Eskimo kisses.
The gang...about to break the couch. What a houseful.

And....Busy Guy too got his turn to hold the babe. It was like getting double turns if I held my kids and the baby too! :)

We had such a nice time. It was a real winter wonderland with snow. Beautiful. The kids had a blast and we ate ourselves silly. I'm thankful for so much this year. The top of my list. Cam being done with school, Cam's new job, and Tuba's lack of seizures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...