Friday, July 11, 2014

My groove


Summer. It's here.

The kids last day of school was weeks ago. We started off with a bang....eye appointments, swimming lessons, birthday celebration, basketball camp, hosted family visiting, more basketball camp, 4th of July, another birthday.....

Whew! I have been feeling off kilter. I can't catch my breath. I feel like the world is going a million miles a minute and I want to jump off. 

I love summer but this year I can't quite catch my groove. I'm working on it though. I feel almost caught up with the mess at home, and bills, and errands.

I need to catch a smidgen of quiet. 

Then, I want to put my feet up a bit and enjoy some sun and summer. 

Then I can get back on the spinning world of summer fun.

And play catch up on my blog. I have loads of fun photos to share. Coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, summer...lazy crazy summer. My last month has been hectic - mostly wonderful and some not so neat. But I cannot begin to imagine how YOUR summer has gone. And yep, you must have a ton of pictures. It will be fun to see them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...