Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Vacation Bonus

Now, I'm on to vacation! I'll get this blog caught up one of these days! 

We decided this year to add a day to our annual beach trip. We booked a hotel with an outdoor pool (I don't like indoor pools). The trip would be much less driving all at once and we could extend the fun! Win-win!

It was so much fun that we plan to do it every year. We checked in early, had snacks (I packed a bag of things and a cooler), and headed to the pool. 


The temperature was perfect! Cam and I hung out on lounge chairs sipping some yummy drinks and watching the kids play. THAT my friends is my favorite thing to do! 

The hot tub was a big hit. The kids went back and forth between the two all day.


Snuggle time in the tub.


Tuba loved the hot tub and just stayed put. 


At dinner time we headed to our room....showered and got ready for dinner out.

The next morning we ate breakfast at the hotel. It was so good! The big hit was Mr. P's bacon pancakes (a strip of bacon inside a pancake). Yum!


After checkin out we packed the car up and headed to the pool again. We swam and sat in the sun for a couple of hours and then headed for the beach house. 


1 comment:

  1. Drinks by the pool! My favorite thing to do on vacation too :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...