Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Big Belly

I love my big belly! And....here's why....
It's the only time in my life when I don't mind wearing a swimsuit.
I don't feel the need (or have the ability) to suck my stomach in.
My belly is so big it makes my rear-end look small....well smaller ;o
I can get the kids/hubby/perfect stranger to pick things up off the floor for me.
I can rest my cup of tea right on top of it.
I take time to lie down on my side and rest.
The boys and hubby all kiss and hug my belly and talk to the baby.
Hubby telling me..."I can't sleep with the baby kicking so much, can you scoot over".
Busy Guy named it the "Boom-A-Da".
I don't feel lazy sitting and watching others do yard work...well at least I don't look lazy.
I love the stretch marks...different ones both of the last times and I'm sure new ones to come.
No belts, no tucking in shirts.
I look the same whether I ate a salad or a whole Thanksgiving dinner.
Mr. P telling me, "Whoa! Mom, it's really getting BIG!".
Above all I love feeling this baby move and kick and turn all around. He's so active...just like his brothers were.
After I give birth I always miss my Big Belly and I know this time I will too.

3 comments:

  1. I love the photos you put on Wild at Heart.I miss you all so much. As far as "big bellies" go yours is beautiful. I always loved being pregnant...until the 9th month when I was completely impatient to be DONE. But tere is nothing so satisfying as knowing you are carrying a complete life inside. Love to you all. Not to diminish the love and joy I felt when our own baby came from India. I felt pregnant in a different way, as if I was carrying her inside my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Even though I don't want to be pregnant again right now, I do miss feeling her move around and carrying her everywhere with me...It is a neat experience.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...