Monday, April 7, 2008

Feeling Better

I'm feeling better now. I'm not stressing out anymore. For one thing...there is nothing I can do until we know for sure our court date and then travel date. Secondly, if it comes down to it and hubby will be gone really close to or on my due date...then I'll just deal with it. I will have a plan. There is still hope that he will travel toward the end of June/beginning of July.
On a very happy note. The first of the 4 families in our parish arrived home on Sunday with their 2 new children from Ethiopia. They are now a family of 7! They got to meet, hold and snuggle our baby girl. They also got many wonderful photos of her. I can't wait to share her photos on the blog (after we pass court). She is amazingly Beautiful!!!! I met our friend's newest kids (ages almost 3-boy and 7-girl) this morning. They are gorgeous and everyone is doing so well! It was fun the see all 5 of their kids interacting together. They are a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...