Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bits & Pieces

Last night the boys were flossing....with celery!


This morning I was barely awake and it was barely 7:00 a.m. Mr. P was firing questions at me.
Did God make dinosaurs?
Was it when I was a baby?
I thought Adam and Eve were first?
Who was second?
Can you see our home from heaven?
How big is God?
Oh....I knew it was going to be one of those days:)

Busy Guy slept in...nice...except he woke up with a fever (Mr. P had it on Sun.). So my plans of going out to lunch with Nana and the boys were scrapped. Instead I sat and rocked Busy Guy...very nice time. I was all dressed up in a pretty skirt and blouse....but now I'm happy to be in my pj's again.

I'm anxiously awaiting any news from our agency. We should hear in the next week or so about our group assignment. We are also due to get a height/weight update and finally our welcome package should be arriving in Addis this week. They will take a picture of our sweet girl with her photo album and wearing the outfit we sent....can't wait to see that.

We are gearing up for next week...our Holy Week. We will have services every day...actually two or more services a day. Hubby has the week off and we will be focusing on our faith and family....trying to quiet our souls and focus on the Resurrection. It's such a special week.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see pics of your daughter! Hope busy guy feels better soon, and I totally know what you mean about how nice it is stay in your pj's :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...