Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Smores....Mmmmmm

I've been dying for a roasted marshmallow for months now. I love, love, love a marshmallow roasted on bonfire....YUM! I couldn't have any when I was pregnant and have been wanting one since having the baby. We just haven't had the time to do a bonfire this summer. So, tonight I made my own fire...using the burner on the stove. I made the boys smores and ate quite a few myself....ohhhhhh heavenly.





Just a cracker for Sister...she sure enjoyed it.
Baby George will enjoy a smore in the liquid version.

3 comments:

  1. One of the best things about our West Coast trip was the beach at Manzanita... we had bonfires on the beach each night with s'mores!

    Kids look like they loved them... you are going to have to go buy a little firepit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE s'mores. I would have come to help you toast and eat...except I like my marshmallows a lot toastier than most folks. Just this side of charcoal. What lucky kiddos you have...a mom who knows how to have an indoor-outdoor party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum yum yum ! that is a good idea-we tried smores in the microwave, but i actually got a little scared they might explode..that looks better. :)
    ok, life in fitzville..another oregon trip, i want to go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...