Monday, September 29, 2008

What We're Doing

I had a wonderful Sunday yesterday. I went to church with my Mom. Cam was working and I need extra hands to help with the kids. I had a wonderful surprise too...my Aunt Chris was visiting from out of state! I haven't seen her for a few years and was thrilled to spend the day with her. I have such great memories of my childhood spending time with my Auntie. She loves kids...so it was fun to introduce her to our newest additions. Church was a breeze with two extra helpers (thanks!). After church we went to my Mom's house for lunch and a nice visit.
Here's some pictures of the kids and what they have been up to.
All smiles...such a happy baby.
Sister is BUSY...crawling at warp speed, pulling up, and cruising around...even taking steps between the couch and table! And...she is a major newspaper and magazine shredder!
Growing and growing...Baby George (almost 3 mos.) is closing in on his sister Lydia (9 mos.)!
Busy Guy is getting so mature and has been such a good boy... ie: hasn't flushed any towels down the toilet recently:) Here he is in a traditional Ethiopian outfit. I bought it for him while in Addis 2 years ago. The shirt wouldn't fit over his head and I just got around to fixing the neck hole so he could put it on. I got a picture at least before it's completely too small for him.
Lots of bike riding in the nice Fall weather.
We all went out for a walk/ride around our loop the other day. Cam pulled Sister and Busy Guy in the wagon. I pushed Baby George in the stroller and Mr. P and Tuba rode their bikes. It was a hoot when we had to help push the boys bikes up the hill while still pushing/pulling a wagon or stroller. One of the neighbors came out and said we looked like a parade going by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...