Monday, September 22, 2008

Sore Thumb

How to stand out like a sore thumb....
Cam starts his graduate program this week. We went with the kids...all 5 of them...to the college today to pick up his books. Boy, did we get a lot of stares as we walked across the university campus with our kids. I felt like we were the only people over 20 years old...we were definitely the only ones with a double stroller;) All the cute young girls were smiling and talking to the kids while we were in line at the bookstore...maybe I should have gotten a few phone numbers for babysitters?

2 comments:

  1. maybe I should have gotten a few phone numbers for babysitters?

    You totally need to do that! How else are you guys going to hit all those frat parties if you don't have a sitter? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I know it...I've got to get back down there and round up those numbers.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...