Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby George


I love this photo...you can see in the edges of it that BG is surrounded by all his siblings. He's happy to be right in the middle of all the fun. He's holding a giant screw that he found in my desk drawer. Sis is to his left...naked except for her snow boots:) I'd like to share that photo but don't want to put any nuddy ones on the net.

I call my youngest two The Babies...but really they are now The Toddlers. Baby George had his 15 month well child visit this morning. He is getting so big...23 lbs. 8 oz. and is 32 " tall. He is still not as tall as his big Sis but he does now outweigh her by almost 2 lbs. BG is talking more and more each day. He is very polite and says "thank you" when you give him food or help him. He now says and signs "more" when he wants food...much better than the high pitched scream he was doing. He has joined the ranks of the other superheroes in this house. He yells out "Batman" at the end of the theme song.

BG puckers up and makes kissy smacks at anyone who is crying...even if the one crying is in time-out for an offense against him. He loves Cam and yells "Dada" when he hears the garage door open. He snuggles up on Cam's chest all the time. BG is still nursing...and getting rather demanding about it. He pulls my shirt and makes a big fuss when I say no. I'm trying to wean him off...just nursing before bedtime but BG has other plans;) He is sleeping through the night now too...Yeah! It took me forever to try some tough love on him. He cried for about 5 minutes a couple of times and that was it. Silly me for waiting so long.

This little boy is a real joy and treasure to our family. He's growing so fast but he's still the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...