Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's A Beautiful Day



All is well!

I'm happy to report that Sunday at church went so well! It was a nice normal day with the kids. Of course the babies had to come in and out when they were noisy but we actually spent time in the service worshipping:)

The weather has been beautiful...gorgeous! I love Fall, especially when it looks like this. Sunny and clear with a chill in the air. Love it!

The babies and Busy Guy have been sleeping MUCH better! Last night I slept 10 hours...and never got out of my bed. That is some kind of miracle!!! I woke up once at 3:00 when Baby George was crying but I resisted the urge to get him and he quickly fell back asleep. Heavenly. I have been so sleep deprived (at my own fault of creating terrible sleepers) that I wouldn't drive on the freeway because it made me get sleepy....SCARY!

The school routine is going super. I am beat by Friday...this is the first time I've really "gotten" the whole TGIF thing. We have gone out for pizza the last two weeks. It was nice to eat and come home to a clean kitchen and put everyone to bed:) We can't afford to keep that up but maybe delivery??? It is cheaper since we could make salad at home and I don't think they deliver beer/wine either:)
Cam is busy, busy with school. He has started clinicals this quarter. He has class 2 days, clinicals 2 days and works 2-12 hours shifts. So, we see him at dinner and maybe a bit on one day of the week. We miss him! One more year...that seems long right now but I know it will go by fast...just as the last year did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...