Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We took our 5 little pumpkins to the pumpkin patch yesterday. What a fun time we had!

From left: Mr. P-6, Baby George-15 mos., Sis-21 mos., Busy Guy-3, Tuba-13

We are off to find some pumpkins in the patch. Love those boys in their twin coats! They both picked orange for their coat this school year.

Smiley Tuba enjoying the time together.


Sis found her perfect pumpkin.

Tuba found a good one too.

Busy Guy claims his pumpkin.


Mr. P carries his back to the wheel barrow.

I'm teaching Mr. P to use my camera. He took this great shot of Papa and I.

Sis was cracking me up. She kept trying to put her brother's hood up...such a little mommy. However, it was NOT appreciated by her brother;)

Baby George playing peek-a-boo on the pirate ship.

Tractor driving time.





We even got to ride in a speed boat.
A good time was had by all. And we went home with fresh pressed cider and a huge bag of kettle corn. YUMMY! Pumpkin carving night is tomorrow at the preschool. Cam has requested his pumpkin be turned into pie!

2 comments:

  1. great pictures! so much fun. :)
    i am taking my blog private-if you'd like to read it could you email my your email address so i can add you? thanks! darci :)
    mhovdestad at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I just came upon your blog. I love the photos of your family! We, too, are a transracial adoptive family, and we have 2 children with special needs. So lovely to run across like-mindedness and understanding! Thanks for letting me visit your blog! :)

    -Kelly
    http://ourordinaryday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...