Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mr. Song

Here is my funny boy. He was playing and stopped to tell me he was a police man with a police dog.
Busy Guy loves music. He sings all the time and knows more song lyrics than any of us...well, except Cam. Today in the car he was singing Queen's We Will Rock You. The lyrics go:

You got mud on your face
You big disgrace
Somebody better put you back in your place
We will we will rock you

Busy Guy was singing:

You've got mud on your face.
You've got slime in your hair.
You've got cob webs on your face.
You're a BIG disgrace.
We will, we will, ROCK YOU!

I laughed so hard I cried off all my mascara. Then we saw this lady walking down the street...and yes, she was dressed a bit odd. Busy Guy looks out the window and says, "Wow, she's a character!". It was a good endorphin release. I love how my kids make me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky! Long time since I've checked in with you:) Your family is just beautiful. I just read the post below this one that you will be in Flagstaff this fall??! You know that is where we live!! You HAVE to make time to see us! Please....we would just be too sad to miss saying hi. I have some really exciting news too, shoot me an email so we can re-connect a bit. lanpuakea at gmail dot com
    Hugs,Leah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...