Saturday, April 17, 2010

Who's there?

One month ago I put a blog hit counter on my page. I was curious how many followers my blog had out there. Well...I've had 1,566 hits or about 50 visits a day. Great! I'd love to know who you are. If you've never left me a comment, please do. I so appreciate the comments I get. If you don't want to register and leave a comment you can shoot me an email at camandbeck@hotmail.com. Also, I'd love to know if there is anything you'd like to ask me or something you'd like to see on my blog. Send me your questions and ideas.

4 comments:

  1. you know i am reading after meeting your sweet daughter at layla house!

    hugs,
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee,I might throw off your count as sometimes I check more than once a day! I love all the family updates! Makes being a long distance auntie, sister, and sister-in-law that much more bearable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...