Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Laugh 'til ya cry?


I love to laugh. Hysterical laughing...my favorite. You know the kind of laughing where you can't tell if you are laughing or crying. The kind where you can't stop. Belly aching rolling laughter. Love it. It's so good for you too.

The other night Cam and I were lying in our bed with Mr. P and Tuba. The other kids were asleep and we were just snuggling before sending the last two to bed. Out of the blue Mr. P says, "So Mom you were really sick when you had me". I said back to him, "Well I did throw up a bunch but it's different than being sick like the flu. Having a baby hurts. The muscles in the mama do what is called contractions to help squeeze the baby down and out". He thinks for a minute and says back to me, "So it's like trying to get a really dry poop out". Cam and I burst out laughing. Then Mr. P joined in too...and then Tuba. The more I laughed the more I couldn't stop. I had tears rolling down my face and into my ears. I laughed and laughed. It was so fun. Kids are great!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...