Thursday, January 12, 2012

Poor Tuba was very sick this week. He had the barfs. Sorry if that's TMI. Poor baby threw up every hour for 9 hours. It started in the evening in the van. Yuck! That has been terrible to clean up. The van is going in for a professional detail job. He finally was able to rest at around 4:00 a.m. The next day he was just very tired and laid in bed all day.
The kids were all very concerned about him. Mr. P said the sweetest thing...."When you and dad die I'm going to have Tuba sleep in my room with me so I always know if he's sick". Precious. He has such a heart for taking care of his brother. Then this morning Tuba came into the kitchen and was pointing in his mouth. Busy Guy came in to tell me he had brushed Tuba's teeth for him. So sweet and so helpful. It makes me mommy heart so happy.

1 comment:

  1. I love your family. I love that ALL your children want to take care of Tuba. This posting brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...