Thursday, January 5, 2012

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year's too!! We did!!
I've been away from my blog busy with kids and holidays and house guests. We got to host Cam's sis and BIL and baby for 10 days. So fun!! The kids miss having extra adults in the house to play with. :) I loved snuggling my sweet niece! Also, it was super fun to stay up and hang out with Cinn and Jamie. I haven't laughed to much in a very long time!! Fun!! I have more pics to post soon of our fun visit.

I used to post little lists of my favorite things. I thought I'd try doing it a bit more. It's a nice way to remind myself about all the wonderful things in my life. I also thought I'd share when I find items made in the USA. Cam and I try hard to buy items made locally or in the USA or at least in countries with a democracy and/or good human rights policies. I still need to share pics of our family room remodel too. Anything else you want to know or any ideas you have for me to blog about? Leave it in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely share the list of things made in the USA! I spent far too many hours this Christmas hunting USA toys and still ended up with a bunch of china plastic - Ugh! :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...