Wednesday, September 19, 2012

More Vacation

Let's have more vacation. My cold is horrible. I had to go to Costco today and my eyes were all watery, nose all red. All my mascara was running onto my face, and I sneezed about a million times....some of which caused me to try not to pee. Pretty huh? Misery loves company and I had a sick Baby George along for the shopping trip. He's not super sick but his nose is doing the faucet thing. Despite our colds we had a fabulous time together. He's such good company!

On to vacation now.

This picture just cracks me up. The beach house had two little toddler chairs. We drug them down to the beach for Sis and BG. But, Tuba plopped down right in it. It was a tight fit but he didn't mind. We spend a lot of time just looking at the ocean and listening to the waves rolling in. So peaceful.

 
 
A ton of time is spent combing the beach for sticks.
 
 
But don't call it a stick because you will be corrected. They are guns, bazookas, grenade launchers....
 
 
Lots of snuggle time too. I love to sit in the sun and cuddle my babies.
 
 
Lots of laughter and tickling and more kissing.
 
 
I always make the family get together for a group shot. This one isn't the best. I look plump, BG's face is hilarious, Mr. P is washed out and Cam looks un-enthused. The best is saved for our Christmas card. :)
 
 
The boys also sneak in a little game time on mom's phone.
 
 
Okay....more tomorrow. I have so many pics and it's hard to limit them. Why even try? I'm off to blow my nose and have some more Motrin now. Soup and bread for dinner.
 
One more thing. This has been nagging at me. Should the description of the picture come before the photo or after? Which do you prefer? Leave it in the comments.
 

1 comment:

  1. I always assume the picture comes before....that way I can enjoy the photo then read your comments. I love the back photo of Tuba and Papa watching the rolling waves. And I love the snuggle photos. Oh, I may as well admit it, I love the whole batch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...