Monday, October 1, 2012

Church Love


On Saturday we attended the baptism and chrismation of a family. It was so lovely to watch them come into the church together. Our amazing choir director took this photo of us.

I love this photo. It shows one of the many reasons why I love going to church with my family so, so much. I love the quiet time to stand with my favorite people. I love to hug on them. Hold them. Rub their back. Kiss the top of their heads. Hold their hands.

There is no housework or other pressing distractions to pull at my attention. For a couple of hours it is time to worship and quiet my mind....and love on my family.

What are your favorite times or places to connect with your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...