Thursday, October 4, 2007

Babies abound!

I spent the morning at the hospital visiting my good friend (met her in 7th grade) and cooing over her new baby boy. She has 2 girls ages 3 & 5. I have been thinking lots about babies. I have 5 more friends who are pregnant and 4 more friends who are awaiting babies/children through Ethiopian adoption. It's so exciting!!! I love the anticipation. I called AAI this week to find out where we are on the wait list for our baby girl. We are half way down on the list. We are estimating a referral in Jan. sometime. The wait is going pretty fast this time but I am starting to feel a bit antsy recently. I haven't bought a single girl item....yet:) I have been shopping for a double stroller (any suggestions?), bunk beds, and toddler bed. Oh...my list of to-do is starting to grow.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you guys were adopting again, how awesome!!! I will pray for a timely referall, along with the tooth prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I was wondering when you would have an update about your referral! Boy, January-with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner-it will be here before you know it...And if you need any *girl* things-let me know!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you called. I have been debating calling. I haven't called once yet. I can hardly believe it. Last time I emailed them once every month to find out. This time not once. It is going so much faster this time.

    I too have not bought any girl items but I think by christmas time I might have caved. We'll see. I too am looking for suggestions on a double stroller. Let me know what you find out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Phil teds most excellent buggy" from new zealand or the maclaren double those are my two picks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...