Monday, October 1, 2007

Mathetes Award

I am truly humbled to have been named a recipient of the Mathetes Award by my blogger friend Jane.

Mathetes is the Greek word for disciple, and the role of the disciple (per the Great Commission) it to make more disciples. In the spirit of this award, the rules are simple. Winners of this award must pick five other "disciples" to pass it on to. As you pass it on, you mention and provide links for 1. this post as the originator of the award and, 2. the person that awarded it to you.
The 5 blogger women I chose to award inspire me to be a better Christian. By reading their blogs I am inspired by their words and their Christ centered lives.
1. Leah
2. Jamie
3. Renee
4. Sonora
5. Miranda
I would also include Jane in this list too but I think the "rules" don't allow me to re-award the person that awarded me? I don't know...anyway....right back at you Jane!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...