Friday, October 5, 2007

Start your morning with a jigsaw puzzle

The flooring installer finished last night at about 7:00 pm. I was disappointed to find out that he wasn't going to be putting the trim back on the walls:( So, this morning I was installing 25 pieces of trim at 7:00 am. I needed to get this done before hubby came home from work (graveyard worker) and had to go to bed. If I was the one who had taken the trim off of the walls I would have labeled each piece. But....the water restoration people took it off 2 months ago....and sort of organized it by room and banded it together. After the trim was done I got working cleaning the rooms up. What a load of junk had accumulated in the sewing room! Now it's done and I'm ready to get sewing:)


The before pictures


And....after pictures....Isn't it gloriously beautiful?

I even cleaned out and organized my fabric cupboard!

1 comment:

  1. I'll just say that these floors are beautiful--and a great distraction from the "where do babies come from" conversation!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...