Monday, October 29, 2007

Girly Dreams

I've been dreaming of girly things...especially dolls! I can't wait for the pink invasion. I've been VERY good and haven't bought a single item for our future baby girl. It's getting harder though:) I've been looking at dolls online.....oh yeah, and pink sparkly mary janes:)
Here's my favorite! It's bitty baby from American Girl. I've been dreaming of bitty baby and bitty bear (they have matching outfits!) for years. Our kiddo's Godparents have 4 girls and I've played with bitty baby at their house many times.

2 comments:

  1. I am excited for you! Girls are fun! Well, at least until they are teenagers... but even then they are fun some of the time! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was our (then) 8 year old Ethiopian daughter's first baby doll. Do you have a store near you because the bitty baby section is just amazing!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...