Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Head Cold

I have a terrible head cold and nasty cough! I'm feeling really annoyed that there is NO way for Moms to ever get sick time off. My poor kiddos (and hubby) have been dealing with a sick, cranky and complaining Mama! We are having lovely sunny weather here for the first time in months...which really feels like years...and I can't stand the sun because it's killing my eyes and head. Boo Hoo. I'm holed up like an undergound mole in my downstairs family room. It is however nice enough to send the kids outside to play for a bit....yeah:) Every two minutes when they open the door and ask me to look at something they are doing I have to put on triple dark sunglasses and take a quick peek. I saw this contraption on Martha Stewart last week and it cracked me up....only now I really see it's potential! I would add to it sunglasses with wrap around coverage, a dangling chapstick, a pocket for cough drops, oh yah....and a bell to ring for someone to rub my back while I lay in my cozy bed and watch movies.

3 comments:

  1. Ughhh... hope you feel better. It's just unfair when moms are sick... especially prego moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're feeling under the weather. I hope you feel better soon. Love the contraption, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better. It must be hard being sick while having kids. I have been nervous for the first time I get sick with my little girl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...