Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Do


I had my Dr. appt. today and then a hair appt.! Yeah, a new do. I needed something easier to blow dry. By the time I get done blow drying my longer hair I'm so tired I need to lay down! Also, here's a shot of my growing belly. On Friday I'll be half way...20 weeks. Tomorrow is the big day, The Ultrasound. We are very excited...and I'll let you know as soon as I find out:) We have names picked for either sex, of course Irish names. We also have picked Patron Saint names and middle names. We really like the "name game" and we often have names years before the child arrives.

2 comments:

  1. We are all to put a "name" to the bio-baby...male or female....it's easier to talk about little !??! with a Proper Noun. Love you lots,
    And you look beautiful.

    Love,
    Gramma Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great:)! I'm so excited for the big ultrasound! I didn't have to drink a ton of water, wonder why they are having you do that? So excited for you and I can't wait to see pics of your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...