Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's A Boy!

It's A Boy!!! We are thrilled to have another boy:) Since I don't put my kid's names on my blog I can't tell you his first name but his patron saint and middle name will be George. What little boy wouldn't love to have his patron saint be someone that slayed a dragon? It was so fun to see my baby and he looks nice and healthy. Oh, and I didn't have to drink ANY water...woo hoo! The boys and especially Mr. P are very excited. I thought maybe he would be disappointed but he whooped with joy, "Yeah, it's a boy!". Now I'm off to plan a baby room for one boy and one girl. We are so blessed.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so excited for your family. We're looking forward to hearing more about your new arrivals. You are so blessed indeed.

    God Bless,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! How exciting:) So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I know you have lots of great hand-me-downs but can I PLEASE buy something wonderful for the little guy-to-be? Give me an age range.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...