Friday, February 1, 2008

Sweet Boys

This has been the new thing with Tuba and Mr. P at bedtime. They want to snuggle in Tuba's bunk. Some nights I hear them in there talking and giggling. Considering Tuba's limited vocabulary I find it so touching that they communicate so well. Usually I let them snuggle for about 15 minutes and then tell Mr. P to climb up to his bunk. Sometimes he climbs up on his own before I call to him. Last night they were both so tired and I told them no snuggle time because I wanted Tuba to get right to sleep. After I went to my room Tuba kept calling to me and asking for something....I asked if it was potty?.....I asked if it was water?....finally Mr. P informed me that Tuba wanted him to come snuggle. Quickly Tuba agreed with, "Yah". So, I caved in and let them snuggle. They were asleep in about 3 minutes!

2 comments:

  1. Great Gramma Phyllis used to sleep three in a bed during the depression! And when she moved out another aunt moved in..and then a granddaughter (me) joined the three in a bed troupe. I have such good memories of whispering, telling secrets, and the love of my aunties. Good for you...letting your boys snuggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute... and the coolest thing ever that Mr. P translates for you. What awesome brothers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...