Sunday, July 20, 2008

Quick...type quick




I have so many things to say (I know...don't I always?). I just don't have the time. I can be online for 15 minutes/read the paper/or shower each day. Usually I choose the shower. It's incredibly busy around here. But, hubby is still home and that helps SOOOOO much. I'm pretending that he's never going back to work. I think we can just move into a tent on a friend's property so he doesn't have to work! He is an awesome dad and helpmate to me....Thanks Hubby!!!
I have the opposite of post-partum depression. I am deliriously happy all day long. I love to hold and cuddle my babies (all 5 of them). We have been singing songs and laughing at all the funny things the babies do. The boys of course love it when one of the babies poops really loud or yawns so big you can see down their throats.....boys...what can you say? I have so much to be thankful for. Thank you Lord for my many, many blessing that You have heaped upon my head.
I'm so thankful....
My diabetes is gone....yahoo...I'm eating fruit like crazy...and cereal for breakfast...yummy!
I'm healing up well and have so much energy.
I have the world's best husband...seriously I do!
I have two new healthy babies...and they are beautiful.
Our church family has been bringing us meals each day. What a huge blessing. We have been eating so well. The food is all delicious and appreciated so much. I think we would be sinking without it...or at least just eating pizza and cereal all day long.
My hubby doesn't go back to work until the 30th of this month.
Lydia is a great sleeper. She gets up once a night, drinks her milk, and goes back to sleep. Right now hubby gets up with her...which is so nice.
Baby George is such an easy baby. He eats, sleeps, poops, and starts it over again.
I'm having so much fun dressing a girl!
The big boys all adore the babies and love having Papa home. It's such a special time. I wish it could go on forever:)

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you. Your family is awesome and I know how special it is to watch our two kiddos togther, I can only imagine how amazing it is to watch all of yours together. I am so jealous that your hubby got to stay home so long. If we had traveled a week later or I had gotten home 3 days later than I did--hubby could have had 4 weeks off (company merger--new benefit much better than old). Oh well. I only have two and am surviving.

    Is Lydia sleeping in her own crib? I haven't taken all of her stool samples in. I am taking the last three in tomorrow and hope to hear back soon about the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad all is well. The look on Baby Guy's face with his head on your hubby's shoulder... priceless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...