Tuesday, July 8, 2008

She's home!






It was amazing to finally meet my sweet baby girl! Lydia is soooo happy. She smiles, giggles, and coos all day. She loves to stand on my lap, hang onto my hair and jump. She is bright eyed and so strong. She lays on her tummy and rolls both ways, then gets up on hands and feet like some kind of Pilate's move. She scoots backwards and will be crawling soon...to soon for me:) Her hair is so pretty...soft wispy curls. She has a little button nose and the sweetest rosebud lips...of which I kiss a million times a day. She and I go to the Dr. today so I'll see how much she weighs (don't want to know how much I weigh!). The boys are beyond thrilled with her. I'm especially surprised about how much Busy Guy loves her. He kisses her little feet and wants to play with her all day. It's a constant round of "who's turn" to feed, play, snuggle and hold Lydia. I'm SOOOO glad my hubby is home. We haven't had 2 seconds alone together and probably won't for about another year! I told him we'll have a "date" while I'm in labor at the hospital. But, it's so fun to be all together again. He is a great help and the boys are so excited to have their playmate home again. And...the most fun...dressing her!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Becky! What wonderful photos to see you all together again! I can only imagine how it must feel. Enjoy these special first days together as a family.

    God Bless,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is so beautiful and precious. How sweet it must be to have her (and your husband) home. I pray you can rest up and enjoy her before your labor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally you are all home. Right in time to go in labor. Lydia is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congratulations!!! I'm so happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...