Thursday, July 3, 2008

What's New

I'm tired...oh so tired...not sleepy tired but body sluggish kind of tired. I know...won't I be even more tired with two babies at home? I don't know...maybe...probably more sleepy tired. My feet are so sore I am hobbling around and my hands are swollen and sore too. The two center fingers on my right hand are numb all day. It's carpal tunnel due to swollen hands from pregnancy. It will soon go away. I'm really missing my hubby!!! I miss his help around here...especially while I'm so huge and swollen and tired. It's getting closer to his return...but still 4 days away. I know I sound cranky...because I am. Busy Guy has been taking the opportunity to make me get up and find him in some really messy/naughty situations. I've been thinking the playpen would be a good option for keeping him contained. This morning I called to him and asked what he was doing (in to) and he replied that he was eating toothpaste! I got up and took it away from him. He knows he is not supposed to have it. I scolded him and sent him to the corner for a time-out. On his way there he turns and asks me, "are my teeth sparkly?". Good grief! About 2 minutes after his bath he was all dressed and then went into the bathroom and dumped gallons of water on himself and the floor and put the towels into the tub of water. Good grief! He is now playing with Mr. P....ah, peace...at least for minute or two. I'm trying to see the humor in all of this....really I have to try harder.
I got the following email from my MIL this morning. I talked to hubby on the phone. He is tired and ready to come home. Lydia is feeling much better. Thanks be to God.

What a blessed child. She is able to transfer objects from one hand to the other and also babbles, stands and bounces and rolls from front to back and from back to front. Took her to the Layla House doctor today and her ears, lungs and temperature are fine. She is thriving and the stomach stuff seems to be lessening. She is also very much the happy baby. Love you lots,Gramma Sue

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...