Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Men are from Mars or Venus or Somewhere in Space!

How different are men and women?

Cam and I each got some time this week to break away.

Woman: I went to the salon for a haircut and color...3 blissful hours of someone combing and playing with my hair. On top of the relaxation I came out looking fabulous. Plus, I got a hand massage while I sat and had my hair done. I stocked up on my favorite shampoo/conditioner...and bought 2 new eye shadows. Heavenly:)

Man: Cam is gone today with some guys playing paint ball. He donned a bunch of clothing including some of his Teflon armored gear for his motorcycle. He informed me that it (the flying paint balls) was going to hurt. He sounded so excited. He took extra clothes to change into because he would be all sweaty and covered in paint. He even sounded excited to see what kind of bruises he'll have tomorrow.

Hmmmm...Does that sound fun to you? I'm so glad I'm a woman.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad too. You'd look pretty funny as a man! Actually, he sounds so typical of energetic men. My nephews would do the same.
    I bet you do look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Becky!
    I am cousins with Renee, from Steppin Heavenward.

    This post is so funny! my daddy loves to go to the cattle sale while Mama enjoys a cup of coffee at Starbucks! I am very glad that God made me a girl too!

    Your family is beautiful! We are in the process of adopting two little ones from Ghana! God is so awesome! He has brought us through so much and continues to do so.

    I will keep Little Thomas in my prayers. There is family in our community who's son has pneumonia five times I think and he one, so, we do not know how they feel but we will certainly keep them in our prayers!

    God Bless,
    Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, thanks for the laugh. You two are the quintessential Venus/Woman and Mars/Man! Can't wait to see your pretty hair but won't be looking for Cam's bruises. :)
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...