Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Odds and Ends

I took Tuba yesterday to the neurologist. They turned his VNS ALL the way up...we thought it already was at its max but anyway now it really is. We hope that will stop the seizures. Also, I talked to the NP about his impulse control/outburst behavior. He was really naughty to his teacher a few weeks ago and hit her! This has to stop. We are going to try a medication and see if it helps. Many of Tuba's outbursts and hitting happen when he has to "change gears". The more seizures he has the more obsessive behaviors he gets the more outbursts he has...and on and on.

I have book club tonight....Yahooooooo....girl time:)

Ericka: I can't access your blog and miss reading about your family...can you add me as a reader?

Went to the gym today...let's see if I can do this more than once a week? I really need the exercise...clears my head...plus shapes me up...if I go more than once a week.

Mr. P signed up for T-ball. That will be fun and something new for our family. We've done soccer and Cam played himself but none of us has played baseball. It is expensive!!! We had to pay an extra $30.00 on top of the $65.00 sign up fee because we don't want to work the concession stand. Why do t-ball games need a concession stand? Whatever! Now...shoes and mit too.

The photo is my sweet boys watching cartoons together. They were watching Baby George for me!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! That picture is the cutest. Look how Sean has his hand on baby George. What a dear little trio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T-ball is so fun and hysterical! You'll crack up :)
    Send me your email reeka @ wideopenwest.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still praying for you guys.

    The boys are all getting big... so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...