Friday, January 16, 2009

Scar Face

Busy Guy's new name shall be Scar Face. Poor little pumpkin fell on the sidewalk last night. We were on our way into church and he biffed it right onto his lips. That poor baby has had more owies on his face than I care to recollect. I'm going to put him in a big bubble suit so he just bounces. He is eating drinking okay...although I ruled out potato chips today...YOW...he didn't understand why he shouldn't have them? The picture looks like his teeth are missing but I assure you this time his teeth are intact...as far as I can tell anyway. We are all trying to decipher what he is saying with that big fat lip...A wan sa cera...translation...I want some cereal. I gave him some Motrin and he says it's not hurting. He's running all around playing...making me so nervous...he's the toughest little guy.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Poor Busy Guy!

    Hope he feels better soon!

    God Bless,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Becky, I just cringed when I saw the pic.
    That poor poor baby.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter looked like this when she was 11! She fell on our porch. Oh how we hurt when our children are hurt!! I hope he gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...