Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Doing well


I thought an update on Tuba was in order. He is doing really well at school. He has been coming home with all smiley faces on his daily chart. His morning time behavior has been very good too. Seizures have been good. Not perfect...but okay. I see maybe a couple of seizures a week. The flu left Tuba pretty skinny. He doesn't have any extra fat so any time he gets sick and loses weight it really shows. He's 4'10" and weighs about 88 lbs. normally but is now down to 84 lbs. He's almost my height (5 more inches) but certainly no where near my weight;) He has done such a nice job going with me to pick up kids from school each day. I worried that he would give me a hard time and that doing it every day would become a huge problem. But...he has been perfect. Even better than I could have dreamed of. He helps me with the stroller and waits patiently. Yeah Tuba! I love this boy. I'm thankful for him.


A few more things I'm thankful for today:

A new recipe that was yummy, easy to make AND inexpensive
Freezer in the garage
Shiloh...my cat
Dreams...big and small

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the update! I am so thankful for the everyday help he can give. It is important that he learns to give and not take. I am thankful for the church and the church family that helps you. For the loving personal family that helps you. But mostly I am thankful for you and Cam. Tuba's road into the future will never be smooth but it will be filled with love.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...