Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby Girl

My baby girl is 3!! I just cannot believe it. She was very excited for her big day. She kept saying "Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEE!". The day started with birthday breakfast. Usually we do pancakes with a candle but Sis wanted oatmeal. She marches to the beat of her own drum. :)
We spent the day hanging out at home. We are having new cabinets done and the house was a MESS! The kids and I went to Lowe's and ran some errands. Half way through the day I decided that we would be going out for pizza! We bought cupcakes to take with us too. Sis was thrilled to go out...as were all her brothers.

Sis trying to show us "3" on her fingers.


Happy Birthday to Sis!!
On Sat. Sis and I are going on a special shopping day. We are going to go spend some time together and pick out her gift. On Sunday we will have cake....again and do a bit more celebrating. I'm so thrilled to have such a sweet and spirited little girl. Happy Birthday big 3!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...