Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finally....Sunday Celebration

And...we finished up Holy Week with Sunday's celebration....feast and kid's fair.


Here's what I look like when I've had NO sleep and didn't wash my makeup off before going to bed....oh, SCARY!!! Good thing that only happens once a year.


Pascha Baskets for the kiddos...beanie babies and candy and treats.


But, I do clean up well;) It's amazing what a shower, makeup, and caffeine can do!


Sis in her pretty Pascha dress from Aunt Jayme.


The boys all ready to play.


Bubbles....BLECH!!! You know how I feel about bubbles....EWWWW!


Face painting with our dear Godsister.

Bouncy House....Tuba jumped for 3 hours straight...boy did he sleep well that night!


The children presenting a gift to our Bishop.

Beers too!

Sharing the special day with my newly illumined mom! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Love to see all your pics. I also love that the music on your site goes from chanting to Kung Foo Fighting...awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful, beautiful family. I love the picture of you and your Mom, I love the pictures of the kidlets, and I especially love the picture of the priest with all the kids. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...