Thursday, April 23, 2009

Make A Wish!!!!!


We have exciting news!!!!! NO, it's not another baby...even though I would be happy...Yes, I'm serious...babies are always good news.
Anyway, the point of this post is really about Tuba. He is being granted a wish through the Make A Wish Foundation!!!!!!!! We are over the moon excited. We will meet with the MAW volunteers in the next couple of weeks and determine what his wish will be. We are hoping for something Disney!!! There is NO happier place on Earth and it is Tuba's favorite place. The only thing he would like better would be a giant trampoline with a fire-pit and swimming pool built into it;)
Disclaimer: In case you think MAW is only for terminal cases...that isn't true. I already gave one person a scare when I told them our news and they thought it meant Tuba was terminal. Not the case. MAW has a medical guideline they use but it does not have to be a terminal disease.

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family...found you through Steppin Heavenward's comments about hair/skin care. Maybe I will have to have a girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome Becky! I can't wait to hear what the wish will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPPEE!!!!

    I can't wait to hear what he chooses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Yes! Yes!! I can't wait to hear what the MAW folks and your family decide with Tuba. Such a great, wonderful thing to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome Becky!!!!
    Keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how great! i hope it's disney too!! congrats tuba:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for Tuba! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...