Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hike


My Mom took the boys on a hike at her house last Sunday. They loved it. This is the "rainbow" tree they found. They also saw cougar poop! So exciting:) Busy Guy saw a wizard too...that's a lizard for those who don't have a 3 year old.
I think they'll grow up to be Mountaineers just like Nana and Grandpa Bill. I stayed by the fire with the babes....I'm just a little snake shy now!!!

Question for Bloggers: I want to print or publish my blog into a book so I can save it for my kids. I don't want to print it on my printer...too long and too expensive. I've seen there are some companies that will do it for you. Has anyone done this...who did you use...did you like it...how much did it cost?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, I haven't printed from our blog but we do a lot of self-publishing for the church through lulu.com
    It's very reasonable pricing and you can also make it available for others to buy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...